Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 9 Anti Aging with Ganoderma Lucidum

My GD100 supplement for anti-aging (got it from the www.GD100.net) is made with special technology and comes in a form of soft-gel. I am wondering if I open the soft-gel and use the liquid as a lotion on my skin what will be the effects? Will have to think abut it, today I am going to be on the safe side and swallow as usual. I just took one and it will take approximately 10 to 15 minutes to start feeling something. In the mean time I am a firm believer that exercise and proper diet will do miracles for you. Also, I like doing facial exercises. I swear that they help, wish I could remember to do my exercises more often. Back to Ganoderma, never fails to increase my circulation and this is difficult to explain, the best I can do: I feel like my red blood cells are getting into full alert mode. Also, I am more thirsty after taking Ganoderma, I wonder about my apetite? Is it increasing as well? Not sure about this will have to wait and pay more attention in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment