Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Anti Aging with Ganoderma Lucidum day 22 Replace coffee and sugar with Ganoderma

Day 22, in previous posts I concentrated more on physical effects of the Ganoderma. In this post I will concentrated more on increased mental capacity. This mental capacity manifests itself the most as a better concentration. For example, in the afternoons I will usually need extra coffee and sugar to keep me awake and alert. Since I started taking Ganoderma in the afternoons instead of coffee and sugar, the much needed afternoon boost comes solo, only from Ganoderma without any unnecessary  additional useless calories. Up to 30 minutes after taking Ganoderma my eyesight also somehow  becomes sharper. The colors more brighter and if reading something close up i don't have to bury my nose into it. Since increased blood flow means faster delivery of nutrients to the muscle, and a quicker removal of waste products, my guess is that this can apply to the eye muscles and tissue.
Again for Ganderma I am using the super-concetrated extract from www.GD100.net They gave a sale up till the end of August where you get shipping and handling free.

No comments:

Post a Comment