Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 16 Anti aging with Ganoderma Lucidum from www.GD100.net

Ok so here I am 16 days after and still going strong. Maybe it's me but my body feels firmer than before. It could be that I am just imagining things but I actually think that I look 'fresher'. And I started studying again with quite a concentration. I have a written test to pass for my driving school and let me tell you, I was into it last night. Still far away from becoming a cab driver but still, learned bunch of new things.
The increased appetite and circulation still remained. Circulation is so much better that  I feel a pleasant tingling in my feet and my body temperature becomes higher. They key is the circulation, GD100 does make my blood flow faster and from my legs into my head, which means that more fresh oxygen get distributed through my body and all the organs function better. The liver I suspect gets lots of action and can detoxify my body faster and so the regeneration of my tissues can go into overdrive mode. All this sounds good to me.
I still wish I could check my cholesterol it used to be very high, but Ganoderma Lucidum is known to strengthen the cardiovascular system
As for my sleeping patterns it seams like I need less sleep now than before, but I am actually talking about only two nights. So I can't make any meaningful conclusions yet about sleeing.
Will leave now with all this, more tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment