Monday, August 15, 2011

Anti Aging with Ganoderma Lucidum day 21

So here I am, day 21 of anti aging with Ganoderma Lucidum and I think that this is working....Maybe it's just my imagination but I do feel that I look a little bit younger. The best word is the one I used in my earlier posts, I do look fresher, like you do when you woke up after a nap, the blood is back into your head and you don't look tired anymore. The sagging of the facial muscles does not appear so pronounced as before.
My level of energy is as strong as before, and I am quite happy with it. I should make clear that for the last 15 years I am going to the gym on a almost daily basis. So I feel that I am in a good shape in general.

Every time I take Ganoderma Lucidum the blast of better circulation feels great. I am a type of person where after seating all day long my legs all swell up and it takes me more than 30 minutes of elevating my feet in order to get the blood from my legs back into my torso. Since I started taking Ganoderma this feeling is gone and if it does show up it takes me faster to recover.

My libido is still up from where is use to be before I started taking Ganoderma Lucidum.
I had a high expectations for my short term memory, i do forget why I left the room...It is my impression that right after I take Ganoderma the short term memory gets better but the lasting effects are little bit shorter than they are with circulation.
This is all for now, hope this helps someone.
For Ganoderma Lucidum I am taking a GD100 from http://www.gd100.net/. They have organic super-concentrated Ganoderma 1000 times more powerful than other supplements on the market.



No comments:

Post a Comment