Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 10 Anti Aging with Ganoderma Lucidum

My philosophy lately is: do it like Chinese Emperors. Which means that I am treating myself with Ganoderma Lucidum as a vitality tonic, anti -aging and overall take this-you-good-for-nothing diseases. So far I can report that my nails are harder, my circulation is so much better and everytime I drink my GD100 Ganoderma Lucidum supplemet I feel as my sight has improved as well. It seams like I am seeing brighter and more defined colors.
In Chinese language lingzhi compounds ling means "spirit, spiritual; soul; miraculous; sacred; divine; mysterious; efficacious; effective" (cf. Lingyan Temple) and zhi "(traditional) plant of longevity; fungus; mushroom; excrescence". This is why I feel like Chinese Emperors, they were used to the best and I feel like I am taking the best Ganoderma Lucidum supplement GD100 (from www.GD100.net)
Judging by the Chinese language I am taking a divine supplement for longevity.

No comments:

Post a Comment