Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 15 Anti Aging with Ganoderma Lucidum

GD100 is a supplement usually taken by cancer patients undergoing Chemo or Radiation therapy.
But in life you have to be creative and take the best that is out there. So I read about amazing power of Ganoderma Lucidum more info here: wiki-Ganoderma and found the best Ganoderma supplement is on www.GD100.net

In every day I am taking one pill of Ganoderma and then writing down my experiences. So far, I do believe that it increased my mental capacity, especially short term memory. I get almost caffeine jolt from Ganoderma and I get  a jolt of energy as well. It lasts a long time, up to 4 hours after the pill. Mind you I take only one. Now, I see why is this recommended to the patients undergoing chemo or radiation therapy. It does increase my appetite. I am taking a pill after lunch and as it turns out I get hungry again after I take a pill. And that is only 30 minutes after my lunch. And I am not talking about salad for a lunch either. I love going to the gym after I take GD100, it gives me a feeling of winning on two different fronts, the vitality and endurance fronts.
That is all for today, will keep bloging





No comments:

Post a Comment