Monday, July 25, 2011

Today I am starting a new anti-aging treatment with Ganoderma Lucidum


I read today that YSL has a new line of facial anti-aging creams. I am a huge fan of facials creams in general and YSL in particular. Also, I like to do my research and the new creams are based on Ganoderma Lucidum. Apparently this is a miracle mushroom (hi Castaneda) which helps cancer patients, migraine headaches, anti-inflammatory, improves kidney function, regulates immune system and cardiovascular problems http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingzhi_mushroom … I am not hypochondriac but I do like to kill two birds with one stone. Look younger and strengthen my cardiovascular system. I also like to apply things internally it seams to me that it is more powerful in that way.  I did some research on the internet and the best quality Ganoderma extract can be bought at http://www.gd100.net/buynow.php Little bit on the pricey side but, no pain no gain….
Got my package yesterday and today is the day I will start taking one pill a day.
Will keep you posted.
Anyone out there who has some experience with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment