Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day two


OK, so I took one pill of GD100 last night, after 10 minutes the circulation in my toes started working. Believe me this a big deal. The circulation in my lower extremities is next to non-existent. So far the only thing that works for me is massage or a head stand.
Also, at 10 pm I was ready to start reading my driving tests…can’t remember this happening since I started taking driving lessons. So maybe there is something to the claim that it helps with the mental clarity. Therefore, I am changing the tactic and will start taking the GD100 after lunch. Who knows, maybe I will get so level headed that I will get a promotion. Anyway, no changes in the mirror.  Patience is not my virtue. Personally I think patience is a waste of time, but in this case I will work with the nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment