Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 4 Anti Aging with Ganoderma Lucidum

It's official, after the 4th pill I can attest to the fact that the GD100 Supplement has definitely improved my circulation. It feels almost like drinking a cup of coffee but without climbing the wall effect. And my heart bits change, little bit, to the better. If I can explain this feeling, it feels like my heart is beating deeper and more blood is getting pumped into my organs. I don't need afternoon coffee anymore. Curious if my fragile nails will stop breaking after a few days. As for my metal being, I seam to be little bit more alert, my short term memory seams to be improving. I usually get things like why I went from excel to word, etc...Now, I am flying between  my programs knowing exactly what I am looking for. Well done www.GD100.net

No comments:

Post a Comment